1. PHP 5: strong OOP, software design pattern, 2+ years programming experience with PHP/ MySQL, strong understanding of web stack MySQL.
2. Experience with: CodeIgniter or Symfony 2, Doctrine.
3. Experience in related technologies: memcached, Redis confident Linux user.
4. JS: jQuery, DataTable, JS Charts, Google maps git.
5. Kanban or Scrum.
6. Motivated in personal development.
7. Fluent english.Apply now
1. Should have an experience in software’s such as Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe in design, Adobe Dreamweaver, PowerPoint, etc.
2. Discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job.
3. Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
4. Using innovations to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost & time.
5. Working with the range of media, including computer-Aided design (CAD) & keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
6. Proof reading to produce accurate & high –quality work.
7. Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
8. Commissioning illustrators and photographers.
1. Responsible for creating Logo Design, Mock up Design and Banner Design.
2. Must have good hands on Photoshop and Illustrator.
3. Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense.
4. Strong computer skills.
5. Confidence, to present and explain ideas to colleagues.
6. Interest in graphics and typography.Apply now
1. Delivering a complete front end application.
2. Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
4. Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the Restful API.
2. Good knowledge of Angular JS practices.
3. Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps.
4. Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
5. Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback.
6. Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed.
7. Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
8. Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.Apply now
1. End to End development of Platform Component in React.
2. Ownership of front-end development for customer-facing dashboard, and translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
3. Bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation confident Linux user.
4. Supports Integration.
5. SEO development.
6. Accessibility and Analytics.
7. fluent english.
2. Good to have experience in Angular js, Nodejs, Mongodb.
3. Experience of creating responsive web application.
4. Hands on experience with UI integration with REST services.
5. Good Communication skills.Apply now
1. Analytical mind
2. Economics education
3.Proficient in Excel
4. Good in statistical analysis
5. Good in writing English
7. 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience
1. working with the US market primarily
2. financial stabilityApply now
1. 2+ years of experience in UI development
3. Advanced HTML/CSS skills
4. Good/average knowledge of Java/JEE
5. Deep understanding of OOP
6. intensive experience with RESTful services
7. Intermediate English
9. Experience with React JS is a BIG plus.Apply now
1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Business Management or a related field
2. 5+ years of IT .demonstrable experience of successfully managing IT projects
3. Team Leading / Management experience and being familiar with soft methodologies (Agile/Scrum/Kanban) and hard methodologies (PMP certified is ideal option)
4. Successful track record of delivering quality results in complex cross-functional projects.
5. experience in establishing and adjusting processes in the company
6. strong communication skills
7. experience in security is a big advantage.
8. ability to travel (3 of 4 weeks work onsite). Longer presence onsite is a big plus
1. Proposal writing
2. Estimating, cost modelling and budgeting
3. Planning and determining and documenting project objectives
4. Define project scope and list project products
5. Determine project constraints
6. Select project approach
7. Determine project standards
8. Assess project risks
9. Create project plans
10. Define work breakdown structure
11. Determine activity dependencies
12. Define project milestones
13. Determine project organization
14. Estimate effort
15. Allocate resources
16. Schedule activities
17. Develop budget
18. Assess project risks
19. Working with clients to achieve the project objectives with
relevant status reporting
20. Knowledge transfer as appropriate
21. Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
22. Strong presentation skillsApply now
1. Experience in software development .NET (C#) at least for 3-5 years
2. Experience in Windows Phone, or Windows Store development is required.
3. Experience in Universal Windows Platform (UWP) is a big plus.
4. Experience in Xamarin is a big plus
5. Problem solving capabilities are required
6. Good spoken and written English is requiredApply now
1. Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
2. A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
3. Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
4. Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
5. Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
6. A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment. Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
7. Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design.Apply now
1. Strong knowledge of iOS is required (3+ years)
2. Spoken English (Intermediate level or above) is required
3. Excellent knowledge of Objective C or SWIFT
4. Ability to travel to Europe and Unites States of America is a big plusApply now
1. University Degree in software engineering or computer science field is required
2. Experience in programming under Java (Java SE) is required (3+ years)
3. Experience in programming under Android SDK is required (1+ years)
4. Strong knowledge of: Collections, Multithreading, IO, Networking, Generics, Profiling
5. Knowledge of programming patterns or architectural patterns is required
6. English (Intermediate level) is required
7. Communicative skills and pro-active positionApply now
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Communication skills
6.A meticulous and methodical nature
7.A logical mind
8.Capable of working well under pressure
9. Enthusiasm to be continually learningApply now
Should have experience in handling end to end recruitment
Identify qualified technical people for our clients
Excellent experience working on Job portals like Dice,Monster, Social networking sites, head hunting etc to get the right profiles matching the requirements at the shortest possible time.
Create a pipeline of qualified technical resources.
Should be familiar with all visas and Tax terms (W2 Hourly, 1099, Corp to Corp)
Understanding the Job Requirement, quickly source and select the best Candidate, Negotiate rates, get the feedback, schedule interviews etc
Follow up with candidate till the date of joining
Arranges for client interviews and possible offer of employment
Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills in English.Apply now
We hire people based on the vibe and attitude they carry with them. Once they get into the team, leaders will only guide the way to fit them into the best deserving role and hierarchy's .
We hire people based on the vibe and attitude they carry with them. Once they get into the team, leaders will only guide the way to fit them into the best deserving role and hierarchy's play is over right here.
1. Self motivation / self starter/ self thinking with a sense of initiative & ownership.
2. Dedication & continuously striving for greater quality.
3. Multiple choices in career path & flexibility to work in different / diverse projects
4. New and innovative ways of thinking and Eagerness to solve problems
Apart from learning there are a lot more to feel excited and amused. We feel happy and proud in preparing our employees as thorough professionals who are ready for any challenge, both personal and professional.
We not only welcome great minds but also transform them into certified world class technicians.
Work while you work, play while you play, we mix up both for you to have a lovely office stay.
Celebrations will become an integral part of your life as we never miss an occasion to celebrate.
At Contus there is no room for bias. Every iota of your contribution will be recognized and rewarded.